Eye Care in Torrance, CA
Wolstan & Goldberg have been serving patients since 1979, keeping in line with their tradition; always to perform outstanding eye care services. We offer a wide range of ophthalmology procedures that is certain to cover all of your vision-related needs.
- Glaucoma: It’s critical to stay ahead of glaucoma as it shows no symptoms until it advances to a critical condition. We offer a variety of treatments, including eye drops, laser treatments, and more! Be sure to stay ahead of glaucoma by having regular eye exams at least once a year.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams: Our eye doctors proudly use only the most effective tests to ensure we gain a complete understanding of your eye’s health. We also take proper care in assessing your risk of developing cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration & more.
- Pterygium: Wolstan & Goldberg offers pterygium excision, a procedure that removes pterygium. We recommend having an eye doctor monitor your pterygium early on, even before it begins to intrude on your vision.
- Corneal Transplant: This surgical procedure replaces a damaged or diseased cornea to restore distorted or blocked vision. You may be eligible for Descemet’s Stripping Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSEK), which offers a much faster procedure time and recovery process.
- Macular Degeneration: We offer treatment options for both “wet” and “dry” macular degeneration. While there is no cure for this eye disease, there are treatments to slow or delay the effects. Nevertheless, these treatments preserve your vision as best as possible.
The best way to stay ahead of eye diseases is to have your eyes examined; when’s the last time you had your eyes examined? If you’re concerned about your risk for eye diseases or disorders, please call or schedule an appointment with one of our experienced eye doctors today!
Wolstan & Goldberg Eye Associates Provide the Best in Eye Care
While we are proud to be on the forefront of new procedures in advanced eye care, Wolstan & Goldberg Eye Associates remains committed to providing the finest in general eye care to the people of Torrance and the Los Angeles South Bay. Our 30 years of success is based on providing the whole family comprehensive care, from eye exams and glasses to meeting the special eye care needs of seniors. Our patients have entrusted their vision to us for over three decades, and we will continue to earn their confidence for many years to come.